Friday 20 January 2012

Good News


Mahesh Bhatt had met Sunny Leone on the sets of a reality show, to gauge whether she had the X factor he needed for her to play the character. The meeting was very productive and once Sunny came out of the show; she had a narration and has signed on for the film.

'Jism 2' is directed by Pooja Bhatt and has been written by Mahesh Bhatt. "Every film, every song, every actor, every role has a destiny of its own. In Sunny I have found all those qualities that will make 'Jism 2' and especially the role she essays, not only breathe, but also surge with life! Some say she is perfect for 'Jism 2', others say 'Jism 2' is perfect for her...All I know is that she is my character... a dazzling beauty who is audacious, Intelligent, vulnerable, alive!" said Pooja.

Confirming this, Sunny said, "I have signed the contract for Jism 2. It will be my debut in this country as an actor and I am really excited. It's an honour to be asked by Mahesh Bhatt and Pooja Bhatt to be in this movie."

Sunny explains that she decided to do the film after she heard the story. She said, " I think as an actor you should know what you getting into, you should know if nothing else, at least the basics of the story. And after I heard all the details and the story line is when I really agreed to the character they wanted me to play."


"It will be my debut in the country as an actress and I am really excited. Pooja Bhatt and Mahesh Bhatt are the people in the industry who are very respected and well-known. It is an honour after knowing who they are and their company, it is an honour to be asked by both of them to be in this movie," Sunny said in a video posted by Mahesh Bhatt on YouTube.

Produced by Pooja Bhatt and Dino Morea, 'Jism 2' is expected to go on the floors shortly and will be ready for release by August 2012.

1 comment: